Pages

Hollywood actor Jackie Chan Not dead

Friday 12 June 2015

jackie still alive

Hollywood actor and martial arts legend Jackie Chan fell victim to the infamous
celebrity death hoax, which has killed several Hollywood and Bollywood
celebrities on social media.


However, the martial arts legend, who recently attended the premiere of Aamir Khan's "PK" in China, took
to his Facebook page to dismiss his fake death reports.

"I was shocked by two news reports when I got off the plane. First of all,
don't worry! I'm still alive. Second, don't believe the scam on Weibo
using my name about the Red Pockets," Chan said.

"This is my official Facebook page and I only have 1 official Weibo page. Love you all," Chan posted on his Facebook page.

The
 death hoax rumours started doing the rounds on Twitter and Facebook
last week with several internet users posting condolences. But much to
the fans' relief, the actor dismissed his death hoax reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Advertisement

Most Reading